LEAD UX / UI DESIGNER
• Agile Methodology
• Cross-platform Design
• Web, iOS and Android
• Information Architecture • Rapid Prototyping
• UI Design
• Usability Testing
• Client Workshops
• UX Workshops
• 9+ years experience producing mobile and digital solutions, through UX and UI deliverables: Site maps, process flows, wireframes, prototypes and style guides.
• History of effective team leadership, working with user experience designers, visual designers, developers, executives and stakeholders.
• Love and obsession for solving user problems.
• Strong understanding of native design patterns, current technologies, mobile internet and digital content.
• Always driving the UX process and advocating the importance of UX.
Say hello on twitter @shad_0
Play Consulting – Senior User Experience Designer – JAN 2016 – PRESENT
Newest member of the Play design team. Responsible for creating intellectual property.
Moflow – Co-founder and Lead UX / UI Designer – MAY 2014 – PRESENT
Moflow is a personal finance app that lets you take control of your money when you are abroad. Moflow was one of the first Apple Watch apps in the AppStore.
Chelsea Apps Factory – Lead UX / UI Designer – MAY 2013 – JAN 2016
Key member of the CAF design team, responsible for the translation of business and user needs into useful, valuable and desirable products. Responsibilities: Client workshops, UX workshops, usability testing, design classes, mentoring designers, improving the design process, monthly initiative and team meetings. Clients: Allen & Overy, BlackBerry, Deloitte, Kantar, KPMG, Ladbrokes, Marks & Spencers, Rentokil Initial and Sainsbury’s.
KeyApps Ltd – Senior UX / UI Designer – JULY 2011 – MAY 2013
Led and managed a team of designers.
Freelance / Contract – Graphic Designer & Illustrator – JUNE 2007 – JULY 2011
Providing a wide range of interface designs, logos and illustrations.